I think everyone should take a look at the video and see that Google gets it. They understand the fears that many people have when it comes to their personal information on the web and their new dashboard makes it incredibly easy to see what information you are sharing and then easily set your privacy settings.
So for now, I feel much safer with Google products than I do with anything that has to do with facebook. Of course if you need to social network, don’t forget you can find me on twitter, my favorite social networking site and now my main one, under my twitter name @DVdaniels.
- Facebook flaw exposes private information (v3.co.uk)
- A time line of Facebook’s ever morphing privacy issue (inquisitr.com)
- Six reasons to hate Facebook’s new anti-privacy system, “Connections” (boingboing.net)
- Congress Proposes Sweeping Internet Privacy Bill (gigaom.com)
- Facebook Exec Extols the Virtues of Setting Privacy To ‘Everyone’ (blogs.wsj.com)
- Facebook Chat Taken Down After Privacy Exploit Discovered (inquisitr.com)