Hey! It’s Sunday Already. This week went quick and was spent wrapping up a few projects, getting ready to start a few new ones and some ongoing personal consulting with clients using social media to find new jobs in this tough job market. If you need help just use the contact form of the site.Read More
Here’s this week’s Sunday Link Roundup according to my Instagram account. Lot’s of talk this week about Facebook’s acquisition of Instagram.
- Twitter widens gap on Facebook (but Pinterest is on the Rise) – is Twitter’s lofty position under threat from Facebook, and other, rising social platforms such as Pinterest?
- New Study lends insight into shopping habits of Tablet Users – Going shopping online? If so, there’s a good change you’re a tablet owner. That was the general theme that surfaced time and again in a new report published on Friday.
- Using Foursquare to find Tax Procrastinators – Foursquare has dug into their data to find which cities were most likely to put off their taxes to the last-minute in 2011. These cities* each saw a spike in check-ins at US Post Offices in the week before Tax Day last year.
- Brands on Facebook don’t get the Picture – Photos are, by far, the type of Facebook content that draws the most engagement, so surely, brands on the social network focus on them, right? Not so much.
- Will Facebook destroy Instagram – Instagram is a photo sharing application that makes it easy and fun to manipulate a photo with various filters and turn it into instant art. Then with a few clicks, you can share your photo with a caption via Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks.